I think today went pretty well! Lets see Joe and Molly were up first. Well technically Paul was up and out of the house first. He had a commercial shot to go on today so he left me in charge of his business phone..yay...ummmm not!!! hahaha! Anyways, they got up and I got them breakfast. They played pretty well together today. Nick slept until around 9:30, I guess he still needed to get caught up on sleep.They played outside some of the day and Nick played Guitar Hero over at our nieghbors house.
I did get a lesson in first impressions today. I was making dinner (german cabbage stew with sausage and dumplings) and someone knocked at the door Nick answered it and called me to the door. I think I looked pretty mad and it turned out to be our new nieghbor hahaha!! So I had to apologize to him for looking so ticked! Then I had to go move pauls truck that we had parked there to make the empty house look "lived in"
After dinner Paul got home and I took the boys to The Christmas Tree Shop and picked up a few things for St. Patricks Day then we ran to Michaels and I picked up a few bird houses that we will paint on Wednesday. Pretty happy with today, oh I also cleaned the bathroom and did 3 loads of laundry.
1 comment:
Sounds like a pretty eventful day. How was your german cabbage stew? I seen Dawn had made that too. What is it?
I myself, have had enough of mid winter break!!!!
Post a Comment