in our house as of late! But I still felt the need to post here. Tonight Paul is teaching Cub Scouts, Aquanauts at the pool. It is during Open Swim time so he took Joe with him so Joe could get some exercise today. Molly and I did up the labels for her Valentines. Her preschool is not having a party, I thought that was a bit odd but i'm not the teacher! They are letting the kids pass things out though so thats good!
Tonight I tried a new recipe for mini italian meatloaves. I served it with mashed potatoes and green beans. The guys all liked it! I was happy molly ate half her mashed potatoes which was great for her and she even managed to get 1 green bean down.It took about 4 mouthfuls of milk before she was ok to eat anything else! She just will not eat them. Oh well tonight was a huge improvement in her veggie eating status! i knew she wouldnt touch the meatloaf either so she had Chicken tenders.
2 comments:
I have to laugh @ Molly having to "chase" a green bean with milk! OMG! It's so funny.
lol it is funny!!! I did get her to eat corn the other night green beans just dont work for her. You would laugh at how many things she chases down with milk!!
Post a Comment