Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun Day today

Paul decided to take Molly and I on a breakfast date this morning. We saw the commercial that Denny's was giving away free Grand Slams to everyone and we figured we'd go check it out. Don't worry my diet supporters I saw the Grand Slam was at least like 17 points for WW and I was only going to eat the eggs and Molly would eat whatever else off the plate that she wanted!!!
Well needless to say EVERYONE decided to go today and we did not feel like waiting out in the line in 15 degree temps. So we went to Phoenix Coney Island instead. They also were packed but we only had to wait for a table to be cleared! I guess Denny's helped stimulate the economy for all the other restaraunts too!!
After Denny's we went to Target where I showed Paul an adorable shirt and skirt outfit i wanted to get for Molly, we got that, an adorable little bermuda short and shirt outfit, and another scooter skirt and tshirt. So her spring/summer wardrobe is off to a roaring start! I LOVE having a girly girl to dress!!! She adores everything and was holding up skirts and shirts she "thought" matched!!
We also checked out The Christmas Tree Shoppe, I really liked it! I'll be keeping it in mind for seasonal decorations and what not!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a fun morning! Shopping for little girls is so fun. They have the cutest clothes.