Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1st and Superbowl Sunday!

Ya know what I love? I have loved this for well over 15 years too....it's gonna sound funny....but I love the smell of the church parking lot on SuperBowl sunday. It has been a tradition for quite some years that the youth group gathers extremly early in the morning and makes subs that people have ordered for a few weeks before hand! Nick participated last year(as did I) in the tradition but I did not let him this year. Just due to the fact he had a busy saturday and I felt he needed rest sunday. So all day today we have been nibbling on the yummy subs!! I had just a tiny sliver because I really would like some chips and dips tonight!!! Dont fear though my diet followers my friend and I walked over two miles together earlier today!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I remember doing this when I was in Youth Group. Back then I had no clue ( because I didn't want to ) about the SuperBowl.
I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.