I tell ya!! I am so greatful for my mom and dad!! They were such a huge help when we had to go through and clean and repair the rental home we have. My hubby is not to much of a handy man, he can do basic things, but laying tile,fixing faucets and other things that are more involved he would rather hire someone to do it. So i am thankful for my dad who does know how to do all that and doesnt mind helping out his loving daughter! Whats great is when Nick is able to assist my dad because I know he is taking it all in and will be a very capable young man. Mom and dad have also been a huge help this soccer season! They have had to run a child or two to a soccer game when Paul and I couldnt be there for one reason or another! I think we are all thankful that this is the last season the boys will be playing soccer!! I guess Paul jokingly told my parents that next will be Molly's turn! So far she has no interest though!!
So anyways, Thank you mom and dad for every single thing you do for us!!!! We appreciate it and love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment