Thursday, May 13, 2010
The boys luck!
About 2 weeks or so I managed to catch a little of the Hoda and Kathy Lee hour on the Today show. They showed in their "favorite things" section these cute little rubber bracelets that are "shaped" all different shapes, they have like alphabet shapes, princess shapes, dino shapes, rock star shapes and so on. I thought nothing of it other then they were cute. Then I was on Amazon.com and I had some gift codes to redeem so I looked them up and saw a little Zoo animal pack so I ordered it for Molly. They came in the mail and I showed them to her yesterday. When Nick came home Molly showed him her new bracelets. He said "where the heck did they come from?""Seriously every single person in school has them except me and now "she" has them" So Molly kindly shared one with him. Then Joe comes home, almost word for word he said what Nick said. So Molly gave him one. Today Joe came home and said "great I get the bracelet and now I cant wear them because they are banned!!! Guess his school is tired of the kids taking them off and snapping them at papers!! lol!! So Nick and Molly are gloating about the fact that they can still wear them!!! Poor Joe!! Wonder when they will be banned at Nicks school!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've never heard of those. I'll have to ask the kids about them.
Post a Comment