Well yesterday was just lovely! Molly and I were invited to join some friends at the zoo. So we went. The weather forecast was 76 and sunny, and breezy. Cool! We went to Target first thing in the morning and on a spur of the moment I decided to pick up a pair of denim capris in a size smaller then I usually wear. Came home and tried them on and they fit!!! Woohoo!!! Yay me. I paired it with a black tshirt. When we got to the zoo Mollys friend had brought a wagon and another 4 year old. Anyways, all the kids were very well behaved we walked over 5 miles total. Towards the end of the time all 3 kids decided to be in the wagon so me and the other adult took turns pulling them....oh my goodness!!!! Pulling 3 four year olds from the back of the zoo to the front in blazing hot sun was sure some tough work!!! My car said it was 88 on the way home!!!! I got home around 3:30 and I still had to make a strawberry cheesecake trifle to take to the boy scout court of honor!! Well technically I did not HAVE to but I had planned on it!! I also wanted to shower(freshen up after the zoo) and we had to leave by 5:30. I needed to run to the store to get the pound cake and strawberries. I was a bit rushed but everything turned out great!!
Today Molly went to a birthday party she was invited to! It was just around the block so we walked(Molly rode her bike). Well about 1 hour into the party the storm started brewing!! They got the umbrellas taken down and food and chairs taken in and got the kids downstairs(more room) and it started storming!! We had to be driven home!
The boys also had 1 outdoor soccer game and Paul said they played REALLY well and won 5 to nothing!! Nick also had an indoor soccer gam eas well. They lost that one. One more game tomorrow too. So tonight we are just relaxing!!!!
1 comment:
We didn't get much of a storm here. The sky turned gray and there was thunder off in the distance for about 10 minutes. It's been windy though.
Post a Comment