Friday, April 17, 2009

What to write?

We had a very beautiful day today. Molly and I took a very nice walk this morning with our friends and a little inside playdate. We spent lots of time outside and have some sunshined skinned to prove it! I am feeling a bit abandoned hahaha!! The boys all took off to go to Wright Patterson Air Force base for scouts. They get to tour the museum there tomorrow. They were very excited! My mom and dad also left today though! They went to go see my brother and his family down in South Dakota! So it's just Molly,me and hubbies business phone. needless to say we will just be hanging around the house and enjoying the weather!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I should have been a better friend and known you were alone. We could have done something. Even if it was you, me, molly and emily.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Brenda said...

at least the weather has been gorgous!! We spnt a lot of time outsie soaking up the sun!!