Thursday, April 30, 2009

Soccer







I am sharing a few photos I took at soccer last night. The team played VERY well. The field was so soggy and it was a mess. im sure the ball was so wet it was hard to get a foot on. They won! 2 out of three games so far they won! Quite a contrast rom last season! Only bad thing is so fr 2 out of three games they also have not had snacks!!! hahaha just realized the 2 games they won no snacks were brought!!! i thought food was the way to the mans heart??? Maybe no food=work harder??NAH!!! Nick and Joe both really held their own and Nick even got a few compliments from the coach!! I could tell he was happy even though his coolness wouldnt let him show it!! The bad news though is the poor boy got a soccer ball hit right to the nose. He said he looked down and saw a pool of his blood on the ground......soon as Molly heard there was a player with a bloody nose she started freaking out a bit...then heard it was Nick so she started her little gagging,nasty face thing kind of funny but I was more worried about Nick! Thankfully no bruising or swelling so im concerned it's broken....but man those soccer balls really need to stop going for Nicks head!!!!



1 comment:

Jen said...

Nicks poor head!!
Those are great photos. I love Molly's smile!