So this morning I decided to waste a little time before Molly woke up and I used the "next blog" tab at the to of the page and scrolled through other peoples blogs to see if I stumbled across anything cool. Of course, literally, the next 10 blogs were in foreign languages so they may have been cool but I would have had no way of telling. But I did stumble across a pretty cool blog http://sherbetblossom.blogspot.com/2009_04_01_archive.html (sorry I haven't learned how to imbed a link on here yet...better work on that) and she is having a Yoplait giveaway that looks pretty darn cool!! So I entered it! Never know what cool things you can find on the internet!
1 comment:
how cool... i'm going to check it out. i have done the next blog thing and notice a lot were in some language I was not familiar with.
Post a Comment