Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Friends do not have dollars"

That is the lesson Molly learned the other day at school. We were just chatting this evening while I was doing the after dinner cleaning of the kitchen. She told me that her and her friend needed to be seperated during snack time. Of course she then just clams up so I have to drag the reason out of her. Apparently her friend was asking Molly for a dollar and she was getting upset that Molly did not have a dollar to give her. So they told them "Friends do not have dollars" hahaha!!! To funny!! I said "well why did friend want the dollar" Molly informed it was so she could buy her own things!

2 comments:

Jen said...

omg that is funny!
i wonder if the little girl's family is feeling the effect of the recession?

Jen said...

after i read this it should say the title is funny.