Saturday, April 4, 2009

April is here!

Where has the time gone?? I see I haven't posted anything in quite awhile. Bad Me!
Lets see, I was lucky enough to have been chosen to participate in a Betty Crocker advisory panel. it went for three weeks. 3000 people applied and they picked 50!!! It ended to quick but hopefully I can have more opportunities like that one! I won an official Betty Crocker Red Spoon so Molly and I have been using that when we make our cakes and brownies! I also won something the other day but I dont know what it is yet and we also get rewarded thru an Amazon Gift code or something! YAY!!
This week at church is MCREST, it stands for Macomb County Rotating Emergency Shelter Team or something like that! Basically our church is hosting homeless people,familes for a week. Today we are making two cakes to donate nd im also taking 2 pounds of shredded mozzarella cheese they'll be using for part of a meal. Monday i'm helping my mom and a few other people in the kitchen preparing lunches for the next day. hen Wednesday Mlly and Joe and the rest of the Kids Club will be passing out Easter Goodie bags they made up last week. i'll help Molly so she's not so nervous around all the new faces. tehn the boys will be performing with the handbell group with the rest who joined up. Molly is to young for that!
Last night Joe earned his Citizen in the World merit badge and Nick earned his Citizen in the Nation merit badge and he's almost done with the Cit in the World one..only two more requirments to do for it. Today Nick is at D-Bar-A with a few other scouts finishing up his Archery Merit Badge. Paul went up with them too.
Other then that not much going on besides spring soccer starting so practices are starting up plus finishing up the indoor soccer season!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a great opportunity helping with the homeless.
You've got a lot of great things going on.
Oh and congrats for winning!