Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy first few days of July!

Where to start! Well, lets start with Saturday evening...we had a movie night and since it is summer I am a little more lieniant on bedtimes. Molly did not wind up getting to bed until 10:45...then she wanted to sleep with me because of the fireworks. So that was fine...except for the fact that even though it is a queen mattress she sleeps right.next.to.me.....or even climbing me is better she seems to think....that would be the reason that she is not often found in my bed!! So, even with the super late night Molly woke up at 6:15 in the morning....wayyyyyyyyyyyy to early!! I could not get her to go back to sleep for the life of me. I was praying I could get her to take a nap because for the 4th we were heading to Selfridge for a picnic and fireworks with friends of the family. Yeah....um no such luck there either!!! So she was up until 11 sunday night. Monday I was busy trying to get som updated photos for a headshot for Molly...i of course need to share my favorite so bare with me!
I am sure you can see why that's my favorite! So after many attempts to get one printed I did have luck eventually.Tuesday was the audition. I had really wanted Paul to drive us there because he had been there and this is kinda his thing...but no go. So I printed off straight from the link they sent directions. Bear in mind that this week has been bright sunny 90 degree by noon days. I get to where we are supposed...in a nice downtown area that I am not at all familiar with. I CAN NOT FIND THE DAMN BUILDING....EVEN AFTER WALKING A FULL BLOCK with an adorable 5 year old girl dressed up all pretty with slighty small ill fitting shoes on lol!!! She was a super trooper though I have to say!! We finally found a guy and I stopped to ask him if he could help...he said "oh..yes, i know exactly where you need to be it is South Washington not North washington...............we were 1 mile away.....would be nice if people sending directions would make sure that one little direction point is CORRECT! So we got there. finally after a little refreshing drink of water I had in the car and a short drive down. She did great I was not allowed in and now its just a wait to see if we hear anything.
Molly had also made another huge growth in that she now swims under water!!!!!!!!! Huge step for the girl who would not put any of her face underwater!!! Yay!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that smiling little girl! She's adorable. Did you hear back from the audition?