Well, I think Molly was a bit disappointed about not really having a celebration. We chose not to have a "friends" birthday party, I am sorry but i was not up to spending an arm and a leg to invite her whole kindergarten class to a bounce house for pizza cake and other stuff like others from her class. I was going to invite 2 of her closer friends but her one friend wasnt going to be available and I thought the other might feel a little funny, so we will just arrange a play date sometime. Also, my mom and dad are still traveling, So we decided we would start the day with a movie, but she chose not to lol, we took her to Steak and Shake for lunch, one game of Putt Putt and then dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We did decide to go see Despicable Me as a family Saturday night.....Adorable movie..i LOVED it actually....but NEVER again will we do a saturday night movie out...it cost us almost 50 dollars and no I am not joking even Nick was quite shocked at the total! It was like 46 or 48 dollars.
Oh other news is we got the one side of our house all nicely landscaped it looks wonderful, we hired guys to tear out weeds, one dying tree/shrub, then they put in like 5 more arborvities trees and put in a nice stone walkway,fresh mulch over weed barrier....now the neighbors should be as happy as we are lol!! Just need to get a few other areas cleaned up and under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment