Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super weekend

Molly is soooooooooooooo excited!! Want to know why?? We, apparently are having a Super Bowl party. Lets see, her and hubby(who NEVER watch sports) have planned a party lol!! Mainly it just involves the food that will be eaten tomorrow, which trust me...it's nothing way to special! Molly is so excited that as I was tucking her in and telling her good night...she gave a little squel of delight after saying "I am so excited tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday!
Of course another big event tomorrow is Scout Sunday. The 100th Scout Sunday! Scouts are supposed to wear their scout uniforms and somehow involve themselves in the church service. So tomorrow, Nick and I will be waking up at 5:30 am to get to the church by 6. This is to help with the assembly of the subs. The youth are supposed to go make them. Nick is excited to Joe has no interest! So i'll let Nick help for about 1 1/2 hours them I will take him home so he can clean up and get ready for Church Services he will be the liturgist at tomorrows service. he is a little freaked out because we both forgot and did not call the church to get the verses he is to read. I'm sure he'll still do fine!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was reading this on my phone and I couldn't respond. This is so funny about Molly! I love it! I hope you guys had fun watching the game and eating snacks!