Thursday, February 11, 2010
My Math Whiz!
I am so very proud of Nick. He has pulled himself together academically this year. I've been telling him all along this is what he is capable of but just this year he gets it I think. So anyways I pulled up his grades the other day and he had a 118% in Algebra II. Nope! Not a typo he got 118%!!! Who does that?? I dont even recall if Algebra II was required Math for me to take in High School but I can gaurentee you if it was I no where near had that type of grade!!! So today he told me "I had a Vitamin Water at school. Ummm ok...how? We don't really send him to school with money. He said that his math teacher was explaining some sort of formula and that something would NEVER happen. Well apparently Nick challenged him and said "yes it could" so he had to go up to the board and prove it. He did and so the teacher gave him the water as a reward! I know it drives me insane when Nick is so challenging to me...I am thankful he has teachers that work with him and embrace it! God bless those teachers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WTG NICK!! That is awesome! I know you've had struggles. I'm so glad to hear that he's coming along!
Post a Comment