Friday, February 26, 2010
it's Friday!
Yay! It seems like it's been a long week! Let's see. There really is not a whole lot new around here. Molly had her 100th day at school they did lots of fun activities that day. We had a large snow storm roll in that day but they still had school. Afternoon Kindergarten got cancelled and the boys were each released one hour earlier then normal. Oh and Mollys swim class was cancelled due to the weather and we will make it up on Saturday morning. Wednesday we were at the church for dinner and Kids Club. Molly was very happy because she was able to bring home the CD for the spring musical. We will see how that goes!!! Other then that not much going on in our house! I will take the quiet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, this has been a long week. I think all the snow had something to do with it. Have a great weekend, what's left of it.
Post a Comment