Monday, January 5, 2009

Its a brand new year!

I am hoping for great big things to happen this year! One would be that I will no longer be a great big thing! I am starting Weight Watchers for oh about the 3rd time! Hopefully the 3rd time will definitly be the charm!! I am hoping to keep this blog updated more then my once a month or whatever I was doing before!! Today the kids started back to school and it was great to get them back on schedule! Molly was actually a bit upset that she din't have preschool! I had to laugh at that! Come tomorrow and it's time to take her I hope she will be as enthusiastic as she was today!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I never knew you did this Brenda LOL Or I would have stalked ya! ;)

Russ said...

This is a test to be sure that I can add a comment.