I have no iea how a 4 year old comes up with these things but this was all just today!
It started this morning. I was sitting with her and we were having breakfast. Hubby was out on a run for work. She said "hey I think one day while daddy is gone, maybe you could make the house pretty" I said "well Molly I think since I've been at home from work i've been working hard at getting the house pretty, dont you think its pretty? She shakes her head no and I said "whats not pretty?" she points to her playroom!!!! ummmm sorry dearheart thats your area to make pretty!!!! HAHAHA!
Next on the way home from preschool she told me there was a new girl in class. I said oh how nice! Did you play with her? She said yes she did "i asked her to be my friend but she said NO" I said "oh dear well I guess we cant be friends with everybody" She said "well what are ya gonna do?" I thought she meant it as oh well sa la vie she repeated it this way "no what are YOU gonna do about it?" HAHAHA ummm nothing honey!!!!
I just love the things she comes up with!!
2 comments:
How funny! My 3 1/2 year old daughter amazes me. She knows she is going to be a big sister this summer and she asked the other day if she could help change the diapers. Then she asked if I would get her rubber gloves so she wouldn't get poopy. LOL!!!
Thanks for coming by my blog!
This made me laugh!
Post a Comment