Monday, January 19, 2009

Almost a week

Uh-Oh its been about a week since I posted anything here. I better get on that! Its actually been pretty quiet around here though! Last week was pretty much just mid terms for the boys. Molly had no preschool due to the girls having Mid Terms. We did have a conference though and they feel she is definitly ready for Kindergarten!(but am I ready for that fact??) the only thing they could come up with was that she writes her Y incorrectly! The High School girls(Miss Nicole is Mollys special teacher) said that that is how EVERY 4 year old writed it! Trust me I wasn't fretting over the fact! I remember when Nick was in Kindergarten and he wrote his name perfectly backwards!!!
Other news is that the boys had their Winter Klondike Campout for scouts and thankfully even with the frigid temps and the piles of snow we received they came back fully intact!! Yay!!
Oh also last Thursday I had my weigh in for WW and I lost 2 pounds! Yay me!! I'll update again after Thursday!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like Molly is doing great. I can't beleive the boys went on a camp out. I was thinking about them on Saturday at work. One of the ladies is a Girl Guide leader (Canadian Scouts) and I was teller her your boys were camping. They are going this weekend. They get to sleep in a building. Don't tell me the boys use tents.