Okay, so one of the joys I have discovered about daytime TV is the show Real Housewives of Orange County! Yes I realize this series has been out forever but we dn't have cable so i am just catching up! Wow!!! How unrealistic is this show??? BUT I want there lives!!!! Kinda! What I wanted to comment on was the one lady Jo...shes a spoiled little, tries to be cute by pouting. So she decided to make cookies for her boyfriend/fiance whatever he is. So what does she bring home??? One of those prepackaged cookie mixes in a bag. Thats it! So her boyfriend says did you think to check if we had eggs or butter before you did that??? She starts crying and says oh he thinks I'm stupid....dude!!! You ARe!!!! You drop thousands of dollars on clothes and whatnot and you cant buy a few eggs and a thing of butter to make the cookies??? Anyways I got a good laugh over that yesterday!
On to funny from Molly. For some reason she has decided that if a police man pulls you over you are to give him money. I told her no...he will probably write a ticket but you dont pay him you pay the court....hello.....we dont want bribery charges as well!! So today she sees an accident...it is raining...she sees the people standing outside by the cars. She told me "mom...if a policeman pulls me over and it's raining I'm just gonna run" WHAT???????????too funny!!! No honey...you need to just sit quietly in your car. So lets all keep Molly in our prayers when she is of driving age that she never gets pulled over!!!!!
2 comments:
Probably a good idea not to let her talk with Nick about driving as he is starting his driving classes soon.
Tooo funny!
Post a Comment