Well this was the kids last week of school. I must say they finished up the school year with some great grades. Nick especially!! If I remember correctly he pulled a 100% on his Algebra exam! Molly did good too and Joe did ok too. Wednesday night for my womans bible group I made Paula Deens Not Yo Mamas Banana Pudding and it went over big time with the ladies that were there. It was a smaller crowd so I had some to bring home. Molly injured her left thumb when Daddies truck door tried to shut on it. The xrays did not show that anything was broken but today is the first day that it's felt ok. She did though decide to wear the thumb splint to church...of course she wanted the extra attention from everyone lol. Anyways thursday night Nick and Joe were spending the evening chatting up our newish neighbors who are doing some outdoor projects. I decided to serve up the rest of the banana pudding and they LOVED it!!! Our neighbor was thouroughly enjoying it lol!! It was cute. I think the boys have new friends from them...they want to go bike riding and fishing with the kids lol!! They also asked Molly to water their tomatoe plants while they are away.
Joe left today for National Youth Leader Training for scouts. He will be gone a week. Paul enjoyed his fathers day i think. We got him a few small gifts but all ones he wanted!! We went out to eat two days too to his favorite places so he is a happy guy!!
1 comment:
Oh poor Molly! That had to have hurt!!
(I didn't post anything on FB about the puppy. So you didn't miss it.)
Post a Comment