Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday again

I woke up this morning thinkging....it's wednesday.....but why can it not be saturday??? I am not even working anymore and I just wish it could be the weekend all the time!! Oh well!!! So we kicked the week off on Monday by taking the kids sledding after school. Molly was sooooooooo happy she had been waiting so long!! They had a fabulous time and I took a few pictures before my camera decided to stop working. The battery just died and it didnt even get to close up the lens or anything!! After we went sledding we went to my mom and dads to warm up and eat some pizza! Unfortunatly we do not really have any good sledding hills by us so we go to a park thats closer to my parents.
Tuesday we did not have to much going on. i made a super yummy pork loin that took to long for my kids tummies!! They complained all until it was ready. Sorry Nick but you did need me to pick you up that kinda interferes with my dinner prep!!
Today is wednesday and we will be eating at the church before Kids club/youth group activites!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds like a fun week so far! :)

Jen said...

You scared me for a second. I thought it was Wednesday! lol I wish it were Friday.

Christine said...

Glad u enjoyed sledding. We have a hill right around the corner from us that i want to check out for Andrew and Kenny. one hill is 50 ft. high and the other is 100!