Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Another Wednesday
and I have not much to say at all!! I did not help out in Mollys class yesterday because we needed to get our taxes finalized and Paul forgot thats my day to volunteer apparently! No big deal though the teacher had help the rest of the week. Joe had confirmation yesterday and Molly and I hung out and she finished her homework. Paul went to the mens group at church but it got out a half hour later then confirmation class. Tonight we have Kids Club and I think Nick will stay for the little party they are having to watch the tape of the musical the youth put on. His foot is still hurting him a bit. I bought him a little ankle brace and he said that helps out quite a bit. His foot feels great when the brace is on and no shoes. If he puts a shoe on it hurts and he limps a bit. So I think he did do something to it but I think we are treating it the way a doctor would. If its not better by Monday I think i'll get it looked at but strains and sprain can take 7-10 days to feel better. I remember from working at the foot doctors not much can be done for foot injuries except for wrapping, and resting! Maybe he'll learn not to jump down a flight of stairs in stocking feet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment