Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Wednesday

We have settled back into the school routine pretty easy here. Nick was tired when I picked him up from school. But, that I think is due in part in getting back to a sleeping schedule and getting up early again after our period of relaxation! We have had an ortho appointment for both boys and Nick has had musical practice...that will be ending soon because the musical is this weekend. Joe is getting his last baby tooth pulled today. I helped out in mollys class yesterday. it is fun...I enjoy it. She keeps me plenty busy as well! I tested a few kids on number and shape recognition,sorted lots of printouts,made copies for Science Day next week, finished up projects with two kids and a few other stuff.
Oh!! How can i forget!! I started a new project!! I picked up a really pretty country blue yarn and am starting to crochet an afghan for our one couch...I may make one for the other if I get really ambitious!! 3 squares are done so far.....many,many more to follow!! I am trying to get at least one done a day!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad your week is going well...
One square a day sounds good. Hope the rest of your day goes well.
BTW... I love that background you picked!