in a little more then 2 hours. I can't complain. Overall it has been a pretty good year. There are always some little twists and turns but we manage through. We had our nice vacation to Disney and also out to South Dakota to see my brother and his family. No major home improvements...this next year though we need to get some work done in the basement. My dad kindly took out our old, broken over the stove microwave and replaced it with the new one Paul bought me for Christmas. looks great!!
For the new year, i am not going to make any resolutions, as always...try to lose weight, I also bought a new Bible...its one of those read some very day and by the time the year is over you have read the bible. I also bought a Daily Devotional...so i'll have two short readings to read everyday.
I am not sure if in this next year I will begin working in the fall or not. No hurry in figuring that out! I plan on just enjoying the year and what it brings......that's all we can do right??
1 comment:
Happy New Year Brenda! Best wishes to you and your family in the new year.
Post a Comment