Well FINALLY soccer is done for the fall season!! Paul and I were chuckling over how when it started we need the bug spray because the mosquitoes were so very bad...now when it ended we needed our winter coats and mittens it got so chilly!!!Joe has also started his confirmation classes at church and Youth classes have started on Wednesday nights.
School seems to be going well for all three! We should be getting the boys progress reports in this coming week. Nick has requested that if he maintains an A average all year that we reward him with an Ipod Touch. i told him that IF we reward him with 10 dollars an A that he can save his own money and buy one. But that it was a very strong IF! We have not decided if we are doing cash rewards this year. I am really enjoying helping in Molly's class! Friday was Pumpkin Math and Science day so me and a few other parents brought in Pumpkins,scoops,a scale, and kid safe carving tools. It was lots of fun! We "taught" the group we were with and the teacher got to enjoy"supervising us" and taking photos! If I get any with Molly I will share them here!I also have been helping out on Tuesdays, I'm not sure if that will my day throught the year or if it will change! I LOVE being able to help out in one of my kids classes again! it's been to many years since the boys were that little and I helped out in thiers!
1 comment:
Loved the update. :)
I'm so glad that you are able to enjoy Molly's class. It was one of my fave things to do with the kids.
I am with you on the cash rewards. I have never given them money as a result of good grades. Dinner out to a restaurant of their choice is what we usually do. I'd be in the poor house if I gave cash.
Post a Comment