I was talking to my friend Michelle online yesterday and i knew we were kinda busy yesterday and she asked me what I had done Saturday...well apparently I am getting old...because I could not for the life of me recall and assumed we hadn't done anything! Well was further from the truth as I quickly told her!! Saturday my parents picked up Nick and Joe to help them with some remodeling work in the kitchen. Molly had slept in a bit so she took her time getting ready. Paul was out working and Molly and I went to Kohls and we picked Nick 2 pairs of jeans,one pair for each of the boys of athletic style pants and i saw a nice looking sweater/shirt that I thought Nick might like! Bonus! Both the boys liked it so I may get a few more! Then Molly and I headed to Borders for their Spooktacular Halloween party and Paul met us there. Another surprise is we saw my Sister -in Law Chris' brother and his family! That was nice!! Molly also won the Kidz Bop Halloween CD in a raffle! She was thrilled!!! My parents brought the boys up to Borders to see the Extreme Pumpkin Carving guy that was fun! Now on to our Extreme Pumpkin Carving! Yesterday after church and lunch we took the kids to Blakes for cider and donuts and pumpkins! we got out of there only spending 30 bucks! We walked way far away from the corn maze,hay stack climbing thing and all that other stuff where they charge you just for walking through!!!Heres some photos!! I love Mollys funny sticking out her tongue photo!!!Ok I think I need to add a second post to put up the carving photos




No comments:
Post a Comment