Saturday, October 3, 2009

October already!

Wow!! Hard to believe!!!
I have not been writing much, just not a lot to say I guess!! Kids have been busy with school. The boys both seem to be doing really well in school. Molly has adjusted to kindergarten! I think she's nice and comfortable now! The first few weekly progress reports she got all excellent. The one she brought home yesterday for Listening and behavior she got "Good" instead of "Excellent" so yup, shes settling in!! Hahaha
I took her to a Daisy Scout meeting and she wanted nothing to do with it! Thats fine with me!! She will just be as Paul and all the other Boy Scout people call her a "Bubble Scout" and she will continue earning badges that the boys create for her!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sometimes nothing going on is a good thing. lol
I'm glad to hear that Molly is adjusting well to school. Sounds like the boys are doing great too.