Well today was day 1 of school and I tell ya I am already missing the fact that before the kids go to bed I can't give them the "noone better wake me up to early" talk!! Just kidding I actually never did that but I sure am going to miss not being able to "sleep in" until like 7 or 7:30!
Nick was up bright and early at 6 am and got himself up and out right on time. Joe was next up at 6:50 and got himself up and out. I woke Molly up around 7:20 and we got her all set. She picked her outfit and told me the night before that I could put curls in her hair. I was thrilled!! I didn't have to ask her if she would want me too!! She was definitly nerrvous but I was very thrilled that she had no tears while we were waiting in line! When I picked her up though I saw her red blotchy face and knew she cried. The teacher said she did fine though and that she was just nervous! We took her out to McDonalds on the wayhome. Nick came home and was very happy that all his teachers seemed really nice! joe seems okay with his teachers too.
Oh, and yes I was a bad mom and did not get first day of school photos of the boys.
2 comments:
I am glad that Molly had a good first day. Can't believe how grown up she is. It seems like summer flew by. Glad they all did good.
Sounds like a great start to the year!
Post a Comment