Monday, August 24, 2009

settling in!
















Well here I am finally updating the darn blog here!! Well lets see, we had the canoe trip, went well over all, rained the weekend we were there again, this better not become a routine or we wont do it anymore!! Then the kids and I went to South Dakota to see my brother and sister in law and thier family! That was fun! We saw lots of neat things on the way and it was great seeing Tom and Chris and my nieces and nephew! It was fun but I think we took our Michigan weather with us!! I packed for high 80's temps and we had low 70's temps!! i had to buy Molly a sweatshirt and myself a hoodie while we were there!!!





2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so glad you were able to go there. I love the pics. The one of you guys in front of Mount Rushmore is great. Definately a keepsake.

Laurie said...

How cool - we've been to the corn palace but YEARS ago - what was the pic of the kids "being sworn in" of?