First off I discovered when I wieghed myself yesterday that even with going to Disney where we ate all our meals out and going to South Dakota where the majority of our meals we out at restaraunts, I still wiegh what I did when i stopped going to Wieght Watchers in the beginning of June! That is FANTASTIC news!! Anytime I was on a diet or whatever before I would have surely gained some wieght back by now! Yay me!!
Now in just about 2 weeks the kids will all be in school. Molly starts kindergarten so she will only be gone for a half day. But I am looking forward to it because it will enable me to establish some sort of routine for myself! I placed an order on Amazon for a DVD for a Kettlebell workout it will arrive next week sometime. I will be creating a little routine for doing the Kettlebell workout, some walks by myself or with friends and most of all a cleaning schedule for the house!
I have always loved Back To School time cause I look at it as a fresh start. Now this year it's a fresh start for myself too!!!
3 comments:
That is great news Brenda!! WTG
I love your way of thinking with back to school.
I still cannot believe Molly will be in kindergarten. oh my where does the time go?
Good for you for not gaining! I am sure Molly will love kindergarten. I have never heard of Kettleball..... I would love to walk with you,if we lived closer!!!!! Good luck.
Wow - that is great with the weight, sister! i love back to school time too :)
Post a Comment