Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm such a slacker

This week has just been one of those BLAHHHHHHHHHHH weeks. Monday wa supposed to be fun with my parents watching the kids and paul and I were going to go to a BBQ with some scout people he knows. Well all was well and good, I even made the cole slaw and brownies we were going to take and i developed a UTI(yuck and TMI i know sorry!) So I cancelled my parents because there was no way I was going to go and pray we were close enough to a bathroom that I could keep running to lol! Well hubby still went and thankfully Nick still made dinner for him and Joe and Molly like was originally planned! He made a really good Ham and Cheese pie that they all declared better then when I make it! No problem! He can make that meal from now on! By Thursday I was no better at all and went to the doctor for antibiotics, paul and i both heard the doctor say they were like double strength and I can tell because I started feeling better that night and I am soooooooooooooooo tired!! Molly and I did manage a full walk around the block yesterday though so that was good! Housecleaning and laundry is sliding just a bit but I am feeling better every day.
Oh one good thing about being sick was I lost 2 pounds!!! Woohooo! To bad I didnt wiegh myself before going to the doctors hehehe then I could have told them the lower wieght!! Oh and another thing! How nice was this?? The doctotrs office called me the next day to see how I was feeling! I thought that was very nice! Though a bit disconcerting! Paul and I both then decided maybe after testing my pee again they saw I had deadly amounts of yucky stuff and that i shouldn't have still been alive or alert!!! hahaha

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ooh I like this page... now back to read your post. ;-)

Jen said...

OMG about what you and Paul thought about the doctor calling. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Those are the worst. I haven't had one in a while. I used to get them a lot. They make you feel miserable.