Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fun with GOOP!!













Goop is a mixture of 1 cup water mixed with 2 cups cornstarch. We added a little Wilton Purple food coloring, dont adjust your monitor it was OBVIOUSLY marked wrong!! Molly had tons of fun playing with it. This mixture is quite popular in science things. Nick said they mixed some up in a big area and they all got to run on it without falling through!! You can punch into it and not hit the bottom of the container!! Molly wanted to play with it so long but I had used all the cornstarch she told me when I had gotten home from my Zumba class I should have gone to the store to get some lol!! I told her that i'd get some next time I go grocery shopping!!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like someone is having lots of fun. I remember this stuff. I can't get over that color. How strange.