Monday, March 9, 2009

Loooking through older pictures

I decided to spend some time yesterday moving photos from one computer to another. I'm terrified of losing any of these precious memories. I realized something though! I take way to many photos!! Good thing I moved to digital as soon as I could because I'm not wasting anything other then storage space!! I was not near as bad when I actually had to buy and develope rolls of film!! Looking back I hardly have any baby pictures of the boys(film) but literally hundreds of Molly! Of course they are on the computer not many printed out!
My next step will be deleting and thinning them out greatly...do I really need 15 photos of her sitting in a bouncy seat one afternoon?Or sitting on a sofa?No I do not!! After I do that i'll get them onto CD's or something! Molly loved looking at photos of herself when she was a baby, all the funny faces she made and the different people in photos of her. I loved watching all the stages she went thru!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

How fun to look through pics with your girl! Olivia loves to do that too and I also have way too many and many that need editing. Good luck on your project! Hey, I don't think I've seen any Molly baby pics....;) hint!!

Christina said...

I love doing that too- that is why I love to scrapbook! The kids LOVE to strum through their books and talk about when they were babies! ;)

I hear you on having so many pictures too! Hopefully you can get all your sorting, organizing, and printing done fairly quickly!

Jen said...

It's always fun to do that.
The other day Emily needed a baby picture of her to put in the yearbook. We had a great time going through pictures and scrapbooks. It always makes everyone happy.