Since I posted the other day about looking through older pictures and I heard from some people that hadn't seen pictures of Molly as a baby so I picked just a few of my favorites.
AWWWWW - I just love baby pics and when I know the baby personally it's even better - what a cutie and I love the ones with her brothers! So sweet :-) Oh boy, now I'm going to be thinking about babies all day! Thanks for posting those, Brenda!!
2 comments:
AWWWWW - I just love baby pics and when I know the baby personally it's even better - what a cutie and I love the ones with her brothers! So sweet :-) Oh boy, now I'm going to be thinking about babies all day! Thanks for posting those, Brenda!!
Aww... It seems like just yesterday. And look how the boys have grown too.
Post a Comment