Friday, September 2, 2011

Maybe hit a milestone?

I am undecided. I will definitly need more data to input. So, Wednesday night Lily finally hit the crib mattress around 10 at night. I fell asleep on the couch due to trying to finish the billing but it didnt work out. She arose around 7 for her first bottle. She seemed really sleepy in the morning but she usually takes longer morning catnaps. Two times yesterday though she had major spitups. She went to bed around 8. Around 4:30 this morning i couldnt sleep anymore because i was worried that again she slept through the night....strange worry...i know! So I tried rousing her and she drank 2 ounces. Then went back to bed.
I am glad she has her 2 month well check today so I can talk to the doctor. I am a bit concerned because if she is sick I dont really want her to get the immunizations today. We will see!

No comments: