So I have been thinking since Lily was born that this is the first of my babies that i will be a stay at home mom from the beginning. Right around now(6 weeks) is when I would normally be heading back to work. So this should be a new exciting experience for all of us! Since I stopped working a few years ago, I have really been trying to do lots of cooking,and baking, and other fun things for the family(even though they dont realize it lol) so now trying to do all that with a little one should be interesting! Fortunatly for all of us Lily does not seem to be a high maintanence baby,YET! She only fusses if she is wet, a little when she is hungry, you can normally placate her though with kisses while you are getting set to feed her and she has a little signal to let me know shes tired...mainly beating on my chest or shaking her fist at us! She has a really sweet personality so far too when she is awake charming everyone! She was doing a little leg shaking, arm shaking dance yesterday when music was playing on a show, Joe and Molly liked seeing that!
No comments:
Post a Comment