So I have not blogged since the middle of December. Just have had lots of things running through my mind, trying to rest when I can, as well as get things taken care of when i feel up to it!
So anyways, this is our 4th pregnancy and my hubby was laughing at me this morning because i was truly shocked that i was upset that he started eating the Big Reeces peanut butter snowman he got for me at Christmas!! He said "well you havent eaten it". i looked at him and gave him the I am pregnant...I have cravings as well as adversions!! Right now I do not feel like eating Reeces or drinking Pepsi. I would much prefer Vernors and today I want some stinken store bought cake lol!!! He is enjoying my Pepsi which is odd for him! So see, always learning!!
1 comment:
Pregnant!? You? OMG! How wonderful is that. Congratulations Brenda!!!!
Post a Comment