Thursday, December 2, 2010

Movie "extra" fun!!

well! December started interesting...well technically since it was on Tuesday i guess that was the 30th... Anyways, Paul got a call from one of the agencies he works with and they wondered if Paul, I,Molly and Joe(sorry...no Nick..I think since he is over 16 they would have had to pay him) would like to be background extras at the local zoo for a movie. Sure! why not! We had to get there super early and there were only 4 other people there. Literally amongst wardrobe goings over and "makeup" we literally sat and did nothing but wait for 5 hours lol!! In the early morning when makeup was looking us over i asked Molly if she wanted lipgloss...she said yes! So I said should I out it on...she kinda shook her head and looked at the makeup girl it was cute. So we walked over and she humored us! Finally.....lunch...yay! We get to move! So we go down to the penguin house to eat lunch..the guy pulls Paul over and says...you 4 stay here I am taking the others back and releasing them. They only want you 4. OK..but wait...they wanted Molly in her winter coat and I didnt bring it so they had to go grab thatfor us. Let me say...Molly and Joe were AWESOME waiting...it was extremly boring for them and totally their first time for a movie(Joe did a few commercials...completly different!) So they shot some footage while we had to wait again this time adding making no noise lol!!! Finally they call us over and tell us we will just be walking back and forth from opposite sides. Jenna Fischer(plays Pam on the office) came over to Molly and shook her hand and introduced herself and asked a few questions. It was super cute and so nice of her to do that!! Of course we couldnt take photos or I would have!! Everyone was so nice and it was a really fun experience! Molly told everyone at school that "she is in a penguin movie" lol!!!! Of course we have no idea if it will make it to the big screen or if it does if you would be able to see us but we have the memories!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is so neat! What a great experience. Now all of her friends can say that they have a movie star friend. ;-)