So, since I posted last we had a tornado! Literally!! Thankfully at our home we "only" lost two large trees and the top of another tree. Even though there doesnt appear to be much damage to the house the insurance person came out and looked our home over and pointed out many numerous other things. If you travel down the main road that leads to our sub, it looked like a war zone! still does actually, fences blown down,many homes with tarps over them. The 2 days after the tornado were very odd. All you heard was the sound of chainsaws and other tools to take down trees and chop them up.
I also had a birthday, Facebook is great connecting so many "friends" I was greeted with many happy birthdays. I got lovely cards in the mail and also my family took me out for lunch.
Last week was Vacation Bible school at church. We all had a role! Molly was a student,Nick helped in the Bible Stories area,Paul lead the outdoor games time and Joe was his assistant. I took photos. it was fun! Paul even took a cake the last day because that was my birthday!
Now we are just getting ready to gear up for school!!
1 comment:
VBS sounds like a lot of fun... it always was for us.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment