Wednesday evening, well I guess really early Thursday morning...around 1:30 am to be exact I heard a little chattering voice next to my ear. It took me a second to realize Molly was standing next to me....have you ever been so tired that you hear things coming out of someones mouth but you have absolutly no idea what they are saying????????? Oh my gosh!!!! I kept asking her to repeat...and she kept talking but I had no idea what she was saying...I did understand that she seemed in no distress...so i walked her back to her bed...laid her down but she refused and i said good night and shut the door!! lol i am so mean but i was soooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!! Well as I laid my head back down I heard her door open and apparently she gave up on me and went down to sleep on the couch!! I knew nothing would harm her soi went back to dreamland!
As I was retelling this story to my parents at Nicks soccer game Paul starts laughing in his chair... I looked at him and said "What??" he said first she went to him and was talking to him and he sent her over to me!! lol Gee what a guy!!!! Thanks for having my back buddy!!!! So I guess i could say Thursday very early i earned the worst parent in the world title!! Sorry MollyBird....we really do love you!!! I just really needed my sleep!!!!
1 comment:
Oh gosh Brenda. :) You don't earn the worst mommy award for that day, but I do have to share something with you.
When you were talking about this chattering in your ear, Corbyn comes in and wakes me up out of a dead sleep almost NIGHTLY. But guess what he does? He lightly touches my arm, just pokes me and it scares the living crap out of me!
Usually what is up with him is he has a accident, even though he wear special night time pull ups they still leak through. It is so hard to get woken up like that, I usually jump and hit the ceiling when he does it.
I know how much we need our sleep, I hope to get mine tonight because I got woken up twice from him last night.
Post a Comment