Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm really behind here!

Wow! I try really hard to stay motivated and keep up to date here but it never seems to work that way! Today ends Easter Break for the kids, that means back to setting our alarms and early mornings! Tomorrow there will be no rest because after I drop Molly off Paul and i need to head down to the rental house and he wants to get some outside work done there. I am sure the weather will cooperate for us. Paul and my parents have been doing a super job, Paul washed down walls, my dad ripped up the carpeting for us(GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck............)we need to still take up the tile work in the kitchen I believe, then we have to do painting this next week and then we can get the new carpet put in. I think we have some electrical issues to look into as well. Paul's friend thinks we'll have no problems getting it rented out soon again! I can only pray, and pray that they are good tenants who will care about the place and pay thier bills.Thats what has mainly been keeping ym mind occupied.
Soccer season has started too...for Nick at least! We have heard no communication from Joes coach yet which seems odd. So we will be busy again for sure. molly has ended her swim lessons and did not want to sign up again, I was fine with that, our own pool will be opened next month and she will get in swimming as often as we can!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Gosh, I'm so sorry the renters left the house such a mess. Did they have pets?
It seems weird to hear the pool will be open next month. I can't believe it's really that time already. Emily wanted to open it 2 weekends ago when we hit 80. lol

smcook said...

Oh man, I am so sorry the renters left such a mess too. I hear more stories of that than any good.

Just as Jen said, wow, pool opening next month! Yay!