Let's see!! What is new?? Well, Paul and I updated our personal cell phones and service plan. We got the Samsung Reclaim, it is pretty darn cool, made of 80% recycled materials, has all the intenet,texting,video and camera good stuff, has "hot key" type things for Google, facebook, and email. The new service plan takes effect on Sunday, so we will try downloading ringers and stuff like that! Paul is even willing to try the texting thing, oh, the phone has the slide out keyboard at the bottom, he likes that.
This is MCREST week at church, we donated two cakes and I took both boys, on a different to spend an hour or so making the bag lunches for the next day. We worked along side my mom and a few of her friends. it wasn't much but everyone is thankful for the lunches.
Molly has Science day today at school, they were learning about Physical science, figuring out solids,gases,liquids, magnatism, force of motion type things. They all enjoyed that!
This week has been chilly, I am really hoping for nice, warmer temps to come and stay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment