Monday, November 9, 2009

Brand new week

Its November and this weekend was just beautiful and the forecast for the week appears to show more of the same! Today we should be picking up the boys new glasses. They both had a perscription change and the really needed new frames as well. I am pleased with the choices. I'll take a photo of them later! School for all the kids seems to be going well. The card marking ended on Friday and I think we get report cards this week or next. For the junior high and high school they like us to go to pick up the report cards and meet with the teachers, the only problem with that is that they schedule them on the same day at the smae time, how could one possibly meet with 12 teachers?? So I decided I will only see the teachers where the kids have a C or lower which should be none for Nick and Joe may have 1, we will see.

1 comment:

Jen said...

This weather is amazing! I love it!
I had that problem, with meeting the teachers, last year, because of the two schools. This year was much better. They had all the teachers in the two cafeterias and so no searching for different rooms at the school. It was a one-stop shop. lol