Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just a few random things

Well, Molly got her cast off yesterday! She is thrilled as am I! The poor girl has not really been able to play at bath time due to needing a bag over her cast! The cast came off right in time too so she can get her tan caught up when we go Disney! She has a very odd tan on that aem!
In other news Nick was able to save a little turtles life yesterday! Paul called as he was leaving our neighboorhood. Told me that some poor little box turtle was wandering around in the road(our road not the main road we live by! Don't worry mom and dad!). So I asked Nick if he would like to go move the turtle into the little creek that goes along the main road and he di want to do it!
Today is the last day of school for the boys! Onto summer now!! We will be heading onto vacation soon, then the cub scout summer camp will be starting and Paul and the boys will be busy with that! The boys have Boy Scout summer camp in July they will be heading to Ohio! Other then that just hanging around the house and getting some swimming in!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for Molly!! I bet she feels free!!!!!!!!! That was nice of him to save the turtle! I'm surprised he didn't want to keep it for a pet. Oh wait that would be my child.
Last day of school here too. Yipee! Now if David could find a little part time job.

Christine said...

I am glad molly has her cast off. Just in time for swimming and summer activities. Sounds like you guys will be busy.