Friday, May 15, 2009

Fixing up of broken things!!

My goodness our household is full of things to be fixed!!! The first thing needing to be fixed was Mollys broken wrist! happy Mothers'd Day mommy!! Please take me to the hospital!! Well at least she was a model patient!! She was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good there!!! I could not have asked for a more patient,strong,brave,baby girl with a broken bone!
Second thing needing fixed was our sprinkler system in the back yard!! We got an estimate we were very pleased with and they came out and did the work Tuesday. Looks great I just need for us to test them because one area seems very soggy, now I dont claim to know a thing but to me it does not seem "normal"
Now all that we need to do is get our deck,gazebo, and pool power washed and stained before thye open the pool on the 11th or 12th of June!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I hope Molly is feeling better. How does she like wearing that cast? Glad to hear you got your sprinkler system fixed. I don't think your lawn should be soggy either. I cannot believe it is almost swim time. I am sure your kids are excited about June 11th or 12th.

F.Y.I. I love your font, but could you make it a tad bit bigger. Either I am getting old(I know I am)but this font is hard on the eyes.

Christine said...

Oh and thanks!!!!!!!

Brenda said...

I sure will!!! Sorry!! the kids are excited but unfortunatly we wont be able to use it until after we get back from Disney! We leave in the 13th and we'd need to clean the pool first and get the chemicals correct!!
As for the cast she's doing ok with it!!